Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fellas, let me help you a little!

I know it has been said that men are tired of women stating that there aren’t good men, etc... I have heard men complain about the women who claim they’re independent. I’ve heard men say women should pull out chairs, open doors, buy wedding rings, etc… since they are so independent. All, please be advised that these complaints are some of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard! Fellas, I would like to be the first to let you all know that women who know who they are and what they need in life do not and will not deal with men who complain about how bad women are because that go against everything they stand for. Please note that you have to take responsibility for choosing the type of women you have dealt with, take responsibility for not observing the character of the women you were once involved with. My advice to the fellas would be to forget about the type of women who did not embrace womanhood or women who did not have a defined understanding of life with men. Those types of women tarnish your views on how women really are and focusing on them only disable you from self-reflecting hence, you will not accept the role you’ve played in choosing that type of woman.  I will help you out a bit with the categories:


1.       There is the female. Of course this describes our sex but females aren’t good for anything other than sexual activity. You will not get anything of substance dealing with this type.



2.       There is the lady.  This type learned how to put out a front, keep up with her appearance, she know how to present herself in public, how to dress, and how to act lady-like. She learned how to talk to men, because men fall for a lady who is soft spoken and well kept. She will or may keep an immaculate/clean home. This type does not have much substance.





3.       Then you have the WOMAN. This type may not be the best at being lady like. She may not always keep up with the trends, but this WOMAN is the type who will make sure her family has home cooked meals and the house is in order. She will make sure her family’s emotional needs are taken care of. This woman will teach her family that a fist strikes with a mighty impact. She teaches her husband and family that outsiders are just what they are, outsiders and you never let them in to destroy the family. Never let what someone outside of the family destroy the love which is within her and her family. She loves love and has all the love to give. A woman is spiritual hence, she know not to emasculate her man and she understands the Universal Law. What you put out is already coming back to you regardless if you believe it or not! A woman is always willing to learn how to be a better lady and better woman but her main focus is love and her family. A woman will never put up a front like being lady like or having an immaculate home with a family that is not loving and together because she wouldn’t be able to live with her self. So fellas, I strongly suggest that you be cognizant in who you choose. Also note that you have to poses spiritual qualities in order for a spiritual woman to want to be involved with you.

6 comments:

  1. very well expressed "A J Ramsey".My name is Kevin harper and I've witness the number 1's and the number twos. The number 3's are rare...I've also watched your video that you've posted about your book.just be aware that it was nice to hear your voice.I have word play with you on facebook about such things.but the voice matters for the connection.I will spread the word for you and be sending people here to this blog.I see the beauty behind your words which reveals what perspective to view this information in...I thank you for reminding people that they are truly happy...you are here to help them see their way through life after witnessing similar situations..namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kevin, that is really my dream goal. I want more people to realize they are happy and is needed in this world. If they weren't God would not have made them. I truely appreciate your realizing my passion and is happy you checked out my youtube clip. Yes, the voice does matter. Thank you and namaste~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx much Tiny! I would like to connect with you, are you on Facebook? Please let me know or request me as a friend. Also, if you have a blog please let me know so that i can follow. Thank you again~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your words are kind Kevin, and you're right. The #3's ARE rare. I'm one of them, might I add.... Well spoken Arlene. All I can say is Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Keisha, i am very appreciative of your input and commend you on respectfully taking your position as a WOMAN in this world. We are needed to set the tone and i look forward in seeing more feedback from you. Do you have a blog or are you on Facebook? Please look me up or follow my blog and i will definitely follow your and add my flavor to your topics. I'll be seeing yah and thanks again~

    ReplyDelete