Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fellas, i Urgently need your Help~

Hello fellas, I have a few questions to ask you all. Why is The Women’s Lib Movement a constant topic when debating about relationship problems with women? Is it that some men do not like the fact that women are liberated? Do you think women rights are the reason for the downfall in marriages and relationships today? Is it a fact that some men would rather women be bare foot and pregnant instead being a prominent voice? I ask these questions because millions of women would like to know why instead of assuming what men are thinking. In my opinion, when I hear men bring up this movement I and maybe some women may tend to take it as those men are chauvinistic hence, most women will or may get defensive in conversing which may lead the debate which was once set to be a leverage of understanding to turn into an argument. My heart is open so my questions aren’t biased but raised to provoke truth so please do not get offended, if you’ve ever been on a debate with me you’ll know that my point of view is always provocative. That is because I love to understand so that I can over stand moving forward. There is a saying that he who knows how gets the job but the man who knows why owns the business! So today’s blog and questions are for the fellas to shed some light on their feelings because I am one who love to know why. As always, one love to all~

4 comments:

  1. Some men want their women barefoot and pregnant, some want a silent partner; while others trust, respect, and depend on the finance and communication of a good women to assist in building what they consider a perfect life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Antoine, okay this makes much sense and i guess it covers all! So the respective man should let his woman know exactly what he need of her instead of keeping it to himself. Let's see if more gentlemen comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not think women's rights have anything to do with the fact that marriage is a dying institution.I believe it is the prevalent attitude in today's society of "instant gratification".People want it all and do not want to wait for it,so as soon as something is not going the way they want it,they jump ship and head for the lawyer instead of trying to work things out.Communication really is key ! Marriage is a partnership so why would you want a partner who is not at least your equal? For me personally,I need a woman that is the total package not one that is inferior,I don't need a women that is less of a person to make me more of a man.Of course this woman is very,very hard to find but I will continue my search :-)

    Tim L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Tim L,

    I really appreciate your response and will have to agree with you 100%. I just felt the need to ask such questions because those are the reasons that are always being brought up but like you, i believe "instant gratification" is our problem. In a world where everyone seem to have lost their minds and is looking for instant gratification, how do we get people back on the right track? I believe we should all start with communicating that this is becoming or is a major issue of our society. Life isn't about instant gratification, that is why thousands of people have what the world may call the world but they still aren't happy!

    ReplyDelete