Friday, March 25, 2011

Facts about being Happy

Do you guys know studies show that some people were born with the Happy Gene and for some, happiness is learned? Yes people, it is true! I remember when i was pre-school age and in gramar school, i was always overly excited to see friends or always extra happy and had the need to say hi or good morning to every one. I even went out of my way to say hello to people including strangers! I am *smiling* yes i was born with the Happy Gene, how about you all?

8 comments:

  1. I think I was born with the Happy Gene too, but I didn't get to exercise it and as a result I forgot about it. I just re-learned it over the last couple of years, as an adult. It's sad that it happened that way, but I'm happy to be back to the 'old' me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about a happy gene but I know about good manners. You don't have to be a happy person to be respectful or simply nice enough to be decent and say something to a passer by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Party of Purpose :0) Regaining your smile is a beautiful feeling! Keep on *smiling*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Antoine, you are right about that! Good manners can definitely make one seem as if they have that good ol' Happy Gene *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats what is known as being socially well adjusted. truely a leader on the out & inner. on and on...25th w/fb buddy ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hello Anonymous, thanx much for stopping by. I wish i knew your name but i'm quite sure as times goes on i will get to know who you are. But yes, i truly agree with your comment. Hope you have a gr8 night and keep on *smiling* :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen a few ladies with some "happy jeans",I know this because when they walked by,I got happy :-) !!!

    ReplyDelete