Friday, May 27, 2011

Life's Good~

Yeszir, as I would say from time to time. This entire week has been very exciting for me, I’ve had meetings after meetings, and productive phone calls after phone calls. Definitely, i am running in the direction I’ve pointed my arrow with no intentions of looking back because as that good ol’ saying goes “it’s not where you’re from it’s where you’re going”.Appointment times and dates were noted on a pink sticky note after each phone and stuck to the ledge of my computer desk. As appointments were fulfilled, I made sure the notes came down to make room for more. Huuuuum, this reminds me of working in an office I said to myself a few days ago but the difference is that I’m working from MY HOME office. Yesterday I went to BookExpo America which was held at the Jacob Javits Center to take pictures as my book was showcased. *all smiles*, within a year things will all start to pay off and will have more than come together. I have no worries about when things will come together because I know the only factor that stands between my dreams becoming a reality is time. Understand that once you’re putting in the work and being proactive, time is the actuality! Now, some people may say “well, it could happen in 5, 10, 15, or even 20 years, who knows” I say yes, that is correct but it can also happen the next day, week, month, or year. There is no minimum or maximum when it comes to time so grind hard and always be thinking of your next move. Keep dreaming and pushing towards your dream, let no one decide your future because you have to live with the decisions they made for you which will not be suitable for you. Love you guys~ :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment